Saturday, March 14, 2009

The latest Harakare done on me

Fear is a very small word, of just 4 alphabets yet so big.Everyone gets scared at some time in life however one needs to overcome it.Once done, suddenly the 4 letter word actually seems like a 4 letter word.That's what happened with me.The day i was admitted in the hospital, i was scared.The very thought of operation was like some unknown danger that lay ahead.Time passed and so did the night, slowly and slowly.As i lay on the hospital bed, i could smell the strange peculiar smell that was around me, slowly i drifted into another world of dreams and then i was brought back to this world by the sister.To my horror, the dreaded morning had come.I was to go for the operation and my heart sank at the thought of it.I changed into the hospital gown and sat on the hospital bed to be taken to the operation theatre.The strange surrounding seemed familiar as i was venturing into another strange surrounding.I was dropped to the Operation Theatre by my mother who was trying to ease me to the utmost.As i entered the OT, i suddenly felt like the hens who were being taken for being butchered.I could sense their feeling as i was feeling the same.As i waited for my turn, i had a strange feeling of running away in which my good sense prevailed and i did not.The last i remembered was the lights getting blurr, my eyes droopy as i lay down with the panel of docs. beside me.I woke up to find myself as a new person.

No comments:

Post a Comment